Pines trees growing in our
Arizona tree nursery
Your Native Pine Tree Resource Guide
We have traveled throughout the U.S. and also in other parts of the world where Pine trees grown, and are very familiar with the different environments that Pine trees thrive. For that reason, we carry a variety of Pine trees suited to different soil and climates throughout the United States.
Pine Tree Varieties We Carry
- Allepo Pine (Pinus halepensis)
- Apache Pine (Pinus engelmannii)
- Chihuahua Pine (Pinus leiophylla var. chihuahuana)
- Chinese Pine (Pinus tabul formis)
- Cluster Pine (Pinus pinaster)
- Colter Pine (Pinus coulteri)
- Concolor Fir (Abies concolor)
- Elderica Pine (Pinus elderica)
- Italian Stone Pine (Pinus pinea) Preferred Hardiness Zones: Zones 8-10
- Japanese Black Pine (Pinus thunberghi)
- Mexican Pinyon Pine (Pinus cembroides)
- Ponderosa Pine (Pinus ponderosa)
- Singleleaf Pinyon (Pinus monophylla)
- Southwestern White Pine (Pinus stroboformis)
- Texas Pine (Pinus remota)
We also carry a variety of Juniper/Cedar trees.
These trees make great wind breaks and can act like a privacy fence on your property.
- Alligator Juniper (Juniperus deppeana)
- Arizona Cypress (Cupressus arizonica)
- Arizona Cypress Blue Ice (Cupressus glabra)
- Blue Spruce (Picea pungens)
- Deodar Cedar (Cedrus deodara)
- Spartan Juniper (Juniperus chinensis 'Spartan')
- Utah Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma)
Pine Trees at the Nursery
We have a large Apache pine specimen that was planted in the tree nursery area when we originally began about 10 years ago. It continues to grow each year providing shade and beauty to the nursery area. It's over 14 feet tall now, so you'll notice it when you first walk into the Arizoona nursery where all the seedling and sapling trees are being raised.
Pine trees can be purchased year-round from our nursery.